It is very rare for us to receive a return. Nonetheless, we are committed to providing a fair return policy should one need it.
(Refunds are not permitted on custom or group/bulk orders for six or more items)
The hardcopy versions of the LEAP Comprehensive Study Guide and Diagnostic Guide are refundable under the following terms:
- The book(s) must be returned in original, new condition, within 18 days of purchase.
- The book(s) must be sent using a tracked mail system (“delivery confirmation” from USPS is suggested as it is inexpensive and reliable).
- Shipping fees will not be refunded.
- A $10 re-stocking fee will apply per book (covers credit card processing fees, etc…)
- The refund amount will be issued after the initial payment has been cleared by the credit card processor or bank, whichever applies.
- Refunds will be issued to the original credit card or in the form of a check.
Replacement policy when shipping theft/loss insurance is purchased ($2.50)
In the event that your product is lost or stolen during shipping, we will guarantee full replacement at no cost to you. Refunds are not issued.
Refund policy for online exams, audio courses, and downloadable products
Since you have the ability to use these items quickly and we can not see if these items show wear/use, we are unable to provide a refund on these items.
Refund Policy for LEAP Live Prep Class
You must call AND send written cancellation to receive a refund as follows: 60 days prior to event: 90%; 30 days prior to event: 50%; less than 30 days prior: no refund, but you will be mailed the course materials. Registrant with Howard University and NASW-HI will adhere to the appropriate entity’s refund policy. By registering for this class you agree to the refund policy on the event registration form. Refunds will be issued within 30 business days.
Natural disasters, illness or another unforeseen serious event may result in a cancellation of the workshop. LEAP has never had to cancel a workshop. However, if a cancellation should occur, LEAP will refund the cost of the registration fee within 30 business days. LEAP shall be held harmless for any other fees.
LEAP reserves the right to change the presenter should the presenter become ill, have an unforeseen serious issue or other type of emergency. LEAP’s presenters are always trained professionals, typically with a PhD in Social Work and a great deal of industry experience.