It is very rare for us to receive a return. Nonetheless, we are committed to providing a fair return policy should one need it.
The hardcopy versions of the LEAP Comprehensive Study Guide and Diagnostic Guide are refundable under the following terms:
- The book(s) must be returned in original, new condition, within 18 days of purchase.
- The book(s) must be sent using a tracked mail system (“delivery confirmation” from USPS is suggested as it is inexpensive and reliable).
- Shipping fees will not be refunded.
- A $10 re-stocking fee will apply per book (covers credit card processing fees, etc…)
- The refund amount will be issued after the initial payment has been cleared by the credit card processor or bank, whichever applies.
- Refunds will be issued to the original credit card or in the form of a check.
Refund policy for online exams, audio courses, and downloadable products
Since you have the ability to use these items quickly and we can not see if these items show wear/use, we are unable to provide a refund on these items.
Refund policy for preparation classes
Written request for refund must be submitted in writing and be received (with confirmation email from LEAP) by the date specified on the event registration form. By registering for this class you agree to the refund policy on the event registration form. Refunds will be issued within 30 business days.
Natural disasters, illness or another unforeseen serious event may result in a cancellation of the workshop. LEAP has never had to cancel a workshop. However, if a cancellation should occur, LEAP will refund the cost of the registration fee within 30 business days. LEAP shall be held harmless for any other fees.
LEAP reserves the right to change the presenter should the presenter become ill, have an unforeseen serious issue or other type of emergency. LEAP’s presenters are always trained professionals, typically with a PhD in Social Work and a great deal of industry experience.