2023 LEAP Clinical Practice Exams ($45-$85)
LEAP offers practice exams that are highly reflective of the actual ASWB Clinical exam content. You may choose the amount of time you would like to access the practice exam and there are several exam choices (see details below):
Please Select Duration of Exam (from date of purchase):
$85: 4-month subscription (up to 8 uses) OR
$45: 1-month subscription (up to two uses) OR
NEW LIMITED TIME OFFER: 3 months unlimited use (Exam A only) for only $59.
An email will be sent within 1 hour of order placement with instructions for accessing your online exam(s).
- Exam "A" contains 170 questions that are NOT found in any of LEAP's books. This is the most difficult exam and is designed to be taken toward the END of your studies to see if you are ready for the real exam
- Exam "B" contains 170 questions, mostly from the LEAP Comprehensive Study Guide. Purchase this exam if you do NOT have the LEAP study guide and want an extra practice exam. This is a great exam if you need get a better understanding of your knowledge level in the initial stages of preparation.
DSM-5 Review Exam: Contains 50 challenging vignettes where you diagnose the client. Questions are taken from the LEAP DSM-5 Review Guide. The exam is untimed.
Overview of A and B exams:
- All questions are very similar to the actual licensing exam for your exam level
- You can take your exam timed or untimed
- Upon submission, you will receive a score and detailed answer rationale
- ALL exams are for individual use ONLY. Sharing is strictly prohibited
- Please note the terms regarding duration and number of exam uses
(It may take longer than one hour to receive exam access information if the order is placed in the late evening or very early morning.)